This past season we used the slogan "This is a year" for the Cubs. Since the season is ending the new one unofficially beginning when this one does end, so it's time for a new slogan. We're going to let you guys come up with it.
The winners will receive The Essential Games of the Chicago Cubs on DVD compliments of A+E Networks Home Entertainment/MLB Productions. Product description below:
Product Description & Features
- by A&E Video
- 4 Pack Set
- The Chicago Cubs have a rich history in Major League Baseball and is one of the two oldest active teams in "Major North American Sports"
- Chock full of historic moments, players, and milestones in the club's history, ESSENTIAL GAMES OF THE CHICAGO CUBS is a must have collectible for not only Cubbies fans, but baseball fans everywhere
MLB.com Exclusive Release Date: 07/17/12
The four fan-favorite games include:
- July 12, 1969 , Wrigley Field, Cubs beat Phillies 7-4, classic Cubs lineup
- 6/23/1984 – Ryne Sandberg
- 5/6/1998 – Kerry Wood 20 Ks
- 9/20/2008 – Division Clincher
We've generally ran the contests right here on the blog, but this time we'll be doing it on our Facebook page.
To enter the contest, leave a slogan on our contest page at Facebook (mobile users can visit this page). You must enter by Sunday. And you can enter more than once, but only one entry per person advances to the final 5.
The four of us who started this blog will select the final 5 slogans and then we'll have you guys vote for them, also on Facebook. The winner will receieve the DVD set linked above along with an Obstructed View t-shirt. The other 4 we select will receive the DVD set.